Billy Ray Cyrus: I wasn’t there when the Vanity Fair pics were taken

miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008 |

Billy Ray Cyrus has confirmed he wasn’t on the set when the controversial Vanity Fair pictures were taken of his 15 year old daughter Miley Cyrus.

He told yesterday’s Today show: “I wasn’t there at the time [but Miley’s] publicist was there, and everyone seemed in control.

“I didn’t know they [were] gonna strip her down and wrap her with a blanket.

“So I was surprised when I saw it, you know, but … stuff happens. That’s life. Things happen and sometimes things get a little out of control and you just gotta deal with life. It’s peaks and valleys and ups and downs.”

He added that he still considers Annie Leibovitz a “good person and a great photographer” but wishes he had stayed around the chaperone the entire shoot.

Via fametastic.co.uk

0 comentarios: