Miley Cyrus says she is “too much” for guys to handle

lunes, 23 de junio de 2008 |

Now this is the most stupid thing I have heard in a while Miley is 15 years old and already thinks that she is “too much” for guys to handle. She should not be thinking that way yet she is still a child. Miley aka Hannah Montana has also refused to calm her crazy ways for any potential boyfriends. Maybe her dad should step in and get her under control before it’s too late. You can see Miley becoming the next Britney before to long.

Over the past few months Miley has caused controversy after posing topless for US magazine Vanity Fair, she said that “I’m too much to handle right now. I can’t be quiet and cute for boys - I have to be a bit crazy. It was so embarrassing, when I first moved to Los Angeles; I had a crush on Jesse McCartney. In fact, the first song I ever wrote was about Jesse. He was on my show and I told him and he was like, ‘That’s so cute!’ ”

Miley has said that she no longer has a crush on any other celebrities because “they’re all getting old” but she does have a soft spot for one star. She said that “Orlando Bloom is gorgeous but he’s a bit of a player.”

Via inentertainment.co.uk

0 comentarios: